Sunday, October 20, 2013

Words of Wisdom Sunday


Welcome back to Words of Wisdom Sunday.  I hope you enjoy what I have in store for you today.


"You never really leave a place you love".

I couldn't find who wrote this quote but it is lovely.  I hope I never have to leave where I am living now.  I love my home, I love my yard, I love being with Paul & Vicki.  It has been my forever after home.

What I did find is some more bitter-sweet quotes about leaving....

More Quotes about Leaving

I hope you have a great Sunday in the place you love, where it be at home, a special spot in the yard, in the sun, under the house.....wherever you don't want to leave!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quote and card. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a nice card. We too would never wanna leave our home. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!