Sunday, March 17, 2013

Psychic Sunday

 
Welcome back to Psychic Sunday.

I hope you like what I have in store for you this week.

The card I have pulled for you today is Proceed with Care:




The advice for this card is, "You are moving in the right direction but be aware that you need to proceed with care.  consider each step carefully and avoid making impulsive decisions."

Now that I am a bit older, I can understand this advice.  I don't jump at every little thing and when choosing my path onto the lounge or bed, I make sure I use a footstool.  I don't want to get a strain or hurt myself!



What do you do to choose carefully and avoid making impulsive decisions?  Enjoy your careful Sunday.....






5 comments:

  1. Sometimes our mom is still a little impulsive and it always gets her into trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we're still pretty impulsive...'specially if there is food involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound advice especially for us older kitties. Hugs J xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always looking to see who's gonna pounce me!

    May Ling

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great card for us, Batu! There's lots going on here this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!