Sunday, December 9, 2012

Psychic Sunday





Hi Everyone,
Welcome back to Psychic Sunday.
I hope you like what I have in store for you this week.
The card I have pulled for you today is Healthy Diet:




The advice for this card is, "Pay special attention to what you are putting into your body.  A well balanced diet is the key to feeling healthy and having the energy you need to reach your potential each day."

I am always hungry - are you?  I think the best food for me is whatever is on Vicki & Pauls plate.  But I will put up with ham, chicken, roast, prawns, tuna and Friskies!  Paul thinks I forget I have eaten and just want to keep eating.  I dont think he realises how much work I do around here and need the energy to keep up.

Have a great Sunday.
xxx








4 comments:

  1. Meh. We're not much on healthy foods. The mom may feed us healthy stuff, she just doesn't tell us it is! Enjoy your Sunday, Batu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a wonderful diet! Of course, we get much the same things, heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't like people food very much, but we think mousies are a very healthy diet for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't get very much human food, but when we do ... NOM! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!