Sunday, December 2, 2012

Psychic Sunday





Hi Everyone,
Welcome back to Psychic Sunday.
I hope you like what I have in store for you this week.
The card I have pulled for you today is Curiosity:




The advice for this card is, "Cats are renowned for their curiosity - the moment they discover something new, it captures their attention and they want to know everything there is to know about it.  Take a leaf out of the cats book and explore the world around you - your life will be more satisfying and rewarding for it."

I love exploring new things.  If anything new comes into the house, I am there.  Vicki recently took me to visit Paul at work.  I loved it!  A bus depot!  It was very exciting and I did not know where to look.
Have a great Sunday.
xxx








4 comments:

  1. We explore everything Mom Paula brings into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exploring is one of our favorite things to do! Have a happy Sunday, Batu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Batu! We're off to do some exploring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love to explore and our peeps rearrange the furniture just for us!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!