Sunday, September 30, 2012

Psychic Sunday





Hi Everyone,
Welcome back to Psychic Sunday.  I hope you are enjoying my new cards:

 I found them on Amazon.
Anyway, I hope you like what I have in store for you this week. 
The card I have pulled for you today is Stretch Yourself:



The advice for this card is, "You are capable of so much more than you believe.  Challenge yourself to be the best that you can be.  Dare to push the limits and discover your true potential."

I am always the best I can be - the best at everything.  I think what they mean here by pushing the limits is to push my humans to be the best that they can be...okay I am off to push them in the direction of my food cupboard - that is fulfilling their potential!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
xxx









3 comments:

  1. Good luck pushing the humans....let us know if it works!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so truth , Batu !
    I am capable not to see the VET !!!! tee...heh...heh
    Miss You my friend
    and Have a very good day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an excelent card, Batu! We hope you got your foods.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!