Sunday, April 22, 2012

Psychic Sunday




 Welcome everyone.  I am sorry I am so late with my Psychic Sunday today....

If you are new to my blog, go here to read about how Psychic Sundays work:
http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/psychic-sunday.html

Here is this week's card:







The affirmation for this week is, "The principle business of life is to enjoy it."

So my only excuse for doing my Sunday blog late today is.......that I was busy off and enjoying life!!!!

The quote is not even attributed to anyone so I can't send you off for further information this week - that frees you up to go and enjoy your life!!!!
Hope you are having a pawesome Sunday.....
See you next week!


9 comments:

  1. Now that's a principle we can live by! Happy Sunday, Batu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good principle. We can see your photos today and your sidebar photos are back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love that too Batu, and we shall do it fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a purrfect priciple on a easy sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good take on it my friend.. Enjoy your Sunday.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best one yet...make that EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent, Batu! and a good excuse too :D

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like that principle!


    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that eyes Batu, you look so strict but beautiful and stunning eyes.


    Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!