Sunday, September 18, 2011

Psychic Sundays Revisited




Hi Everyone!

I am back again this week revisiting some of the Best Of's in the Psychic Sunday blogs...

If you aren't sure how the Psychic Sunday works....click the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Now the one I am going to profile this week is again from May this year (I featured a May one last week).

http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2011/05/psychic-sunday-with-amazing-batu_08.html

So that card was Cat Suit.



And the affirmation on the back of this card was:

"Be daring. Be wild. Be bold."

I had to laugh at the comment left by the Island Cats....in that they love being wild...sound like my type of kitties.

Please go and and say hello to Zoey, Wally and Ernie...they have a fantastic life!

http://www.island-cats.com/

So come back next week for more fun! I will continue to revisit the Psychic Sundays and I enjoy profiling my visitors too!

Enjoy your Sunday and I appreciated all your comments on Wednesday about my Magic Carpet. I will organise a Magic Carpet ride soon and come and visit you all!!!!


13 comments:

  1. Mommy was removing some of out cat suits tonight, we got groomed again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL @ Katnip Lounge!

    We think wild is great! We really like it at about 2am!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my cat suit is still at the drycleaners... I wear my kitten one for now! *zoom*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Batu Khan,
    I love my cat suits very much. Oh, and being wild too. purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one! Must have missed it first time around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mom says she doesn't want Nicki to be any more daring, wild or bold than he already is! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't want Teddy to be daring or bold OR wild!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh we are very wild cats, we catch snails and bees and everything... based on this I think we'd we'd survive in the wild just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great affirmation , especially 3:00 AM in the morning ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are good words to live by, for us kitties ;) Have a great week, Batu!

    Pip, MInnie, Smidgen, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Batu, you know I always enjoy Psychic Sundays! Purrs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We like to share our cat suits all over our mom and dad's work clothes. MOL. Off to be daring, wild and bold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We loves wild! I was born that way!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!