Sunday, February 6, 2011

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*




Time for your Sunday Affirmation?

Just check back on my original blog post to learn about my weekly affirmations:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Suncat.



The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Feel your own sunshine radiating within...."

Oh boy oh boy oh boy this is an apt one for this week. It has been super hot at my house and I have mostly been under the house, under bushes, in front of the fan, anywhere really that I can catch a bit of a breeze. It has been hot where I live - up to 37oC everyday! Getting over 30oC is unusual in my part of the world. So for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere - I send you my sunshine!!!!

Enjoy your Sunday! And find a warm/cool spot!

12 comments:

  1. We'll take your sunshine, Batu, because we certainly don't have much of it here. And yeah, 37C is hot...We do get that hot in the summer, but that's usually with the humidity factored in. We've been known to hit the low 40s Celcius and it's agony. So perhaps if you take a bit of our cold and we take a bit of your hot, we can meet in the middle and all be content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this one, even if we're not getting too much sun here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batu, Oh Yeah, I just enjoy my sunshine few min. ago. It's so nice, Batu !! The sun is not too hot and have a great fresh air. Cold a little bit. But The weather is just purrfect !!! You should run to your backyard right now. It's the best !!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have real sunshine either, but we're always sunny inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would like to feel the sunshine radiating but it looks like we have to make do with rain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're getting the hot weather we had earlier in the week! It's been nice and cool here today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhhh, so that's where my horde gets the heat they cook me with at night...
    xx The Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kika miaumiau I am and I love having friends, loved to be your friend!
    Want to be my friend?
    Come meet me at my blog!
    I'm expecting your visit!
    Ronrons of
    Kika ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe that card is a good sign that we'll have some warmer, sunnier days in SC.

    Thank you so much for the purrs while we await my test results and for my mom's nerves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a good one!! I love your crystal ball, Batu!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suncat! Cool! We need the warm sunshine! It has been cold here!

    You look good you know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man, I need that sun, we have tons & tons of snow here!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!