Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



Today I received an awesome blog award from my good buddy Mr Puddy. You can check out his blog here:

Mr Puddys Blog



After winning this Award I now have to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award (tick)
2. Share 7 things about yourself that the people out in Blog Land might not know. (see below)
3. Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers (see below)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award (tick)

Seven things you might not know about me:

1. I am a rescue cat. I was found in a Pound by someone that Vicki used to work with. Apparently I was a day away from getting the green needle (that doesn't sound like fun!) and she took me home with her. But she already had 2 cats and lived in an apartment. I just wanted to jump off the balcony and keep exploring so she asked around and found me a new home with Vicki & Paul where I am pampered, loved and appreciated.

2. I usually only meiow when I want feeding! And boy do I tell you all about it then. Plus I do meiow when I have a story to tell...like when visitors stay too long..I usually tell Vicki & Paul all about that.

3. I hiss after I sneeze. I hate sneezing. It goes something like this...sneeze, sneeze, sneeze....hiiiiiiisssssss!

4. I love love love tuna, friskies, kangaroo meat, anything from the BBQ especially bacon...

5. I prefer to sit next to people and not on them. I will lie on top of Paul when he is asleep on the lounge but that is normally because he puts me there. And I insist on lying on a blanket on the lounge...I will go and find Vicki and tell her to put the blanket back if it has been moved for some reason.

6. Just like Mr Puddy I love bunny rabbit kicking too! But I am not allowed to do it with Vicki, only with Paul.

7. When I first arrived at Vicki & Pauls house, I had never been outside before even though I was dying to explore....so I had to learn how to climb trees, jump fences and I was fully grown at 18months old! I was a little bit clumsy at first but I am very graceful now (mostly...)

The blogs I pass this fantastic Award on to are:

1. Huffle Mawson - you have always made me feel really welcome on the Cat blog world even though I am really a part-time blogger!

2. Khyra - cos you always visit my posts and want to eat me!

3. d'Artagnan Rumblepurr - you always write really entertaining blog entries and you have a Muppet!!!

4. Sweet Praline - because you are a lovely big ball of floof just like me

5. Keiko & Kenji - you did a great job linking all the Aussie kitties up and we miss you now you are living in Malaysia

6. Katnip Lounge - I am in awe of your fantastic adventure playgound

7. Princess Jasmine - you only started blogging in August 2010 and you have a great following of cats now!


Okay - thats enough from me now....


14 comments:

  1. Hee..hee...hee...Never Disappoint in You, Batu
    We have so many many things in common.
    Must be an Aussie Cats Way : )
    And so great to get to know you more.

    Stay Cool, Buddy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to learn those things about you Batu. And thanks for sharing your award with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award, Batu! We like the hiss after you sneeze! That is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award. Those are great things to learn about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Batu, the award is well-deserved! It was fun to read those 7 things...especially the hiss after sneezing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading about you Batu, and congrats on the award...you're so very stylish fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award and liked reading about you.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award. Its lovely to learn all those interesting things about you too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award. You are quite the character ;) I love your photo too. I think it should be framed and placed on a nightstand or hung on the living room wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on winning the Stylish Blogger award! Mr. Puddy is one cool cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are indeed stylish, so this is a well-deserved award, Batu! Concatulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool award! Hey! Kangaroo meat? Hmmmm! We have never had that before!

    ReplyDelete
  13. KhonKHATS and thanks!

    Of khourse I want woo - I like tasty stuffs!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: With Mom's return to the working world, we are behind with things like this - we'll try to share it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!