Sunday, January 23, 2011

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*



Sunday already, can't believe where the time goes....I have been busy entertaining visitors all week.

In case you need to refresh your memory, here is the link to the original blog post about my weekly affirmations:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Catacomb.



The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Look deep inside. Take time to meditate or journey within."

Wow...how deep. But if I look deep inside me I will only find Friskies and Tuna. Do you think that is what this card means? I know what it means by meditate though. Vicki and Paul tease me that I have a special spot in the garden called my "contemplation spot". It is where I sit and stare into space.....do you have a spot where you do that?

Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Definitely!!!! We cats meditate on matters so deep that they are not explainable in human terms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batu,

    I follow your card step by step
    " Look deep inside.( I look very very deep till I don't know where am I )
    Take time to ....( Yes I did and then... )
    zzz...zzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ( + snore )

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like to sit on our windowseat and stare out at nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Cats are ordering the Universe when we are meditating...or sleeping. Take your pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like a spot like that but the damn kitten keeps annoying me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We like to contemplate on the hoomans beds and sometimes on the windowsill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having friskies and tuna deep inside sound slike a great Sunday to us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Psychic Sunday with the Amazing Batu! So original!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!