Sunday, December 26, 2010

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*




Happy Boxing Day everyone! Did we all have a fantastic Christmas Day? Lots of Turkey and Plum Pudding and custard (no pudding for me!).....

I have got a prefect card for you all today.......

If you are new to my weekly affirmations, check the original post here:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Cat-a-holic.



The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Curb your excesses. Everything in moderation."

Bwahahahahaha! How appropriate is that! I am laughing so hard that my milk came out my nose! Well, as from now, I will help Vicki and Paul curb their excesses - pass me more turkey please!

Enjoy your Sunday and have a great Boxing Day!

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Rumblemum keeps threatening to get me ten friends... is that excessive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Everything in moderation " this need professional cat !
    I'm sorry Batu, I can't deny my excesses ( FOODDDD !!!! )

    Have a great day, Batu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas Batu! Sorry I'm a bit late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, too late...we've already done the excess, Batu...

    Hope your Christmas was merry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thinks my mom did lots of excesses.... staying up late into the wee hours! She is all pooped out! And most the chicken is gone already! I saw somes in everybody's dish!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!