Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!




I hope you all have a lovely Christmas Day with your family and friends. I got a few cards from some of you in the cat blogosphere which I really appreciate and will feature over the next few days. Sorry, Vicki has been very disorganised, so while I have appreciated your care and attention, I have been unable to motivate her into action by reciproacting! So, instead, I give you ice-skating cats! Enjoy!



Funny Merry Christmas Animation Cats LadybugEcards.com
Uploaded by rinatgaz. - Watch hilarious animal videos




10 comments:

  1. That was cute. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Batu! Sure wish we could skate like that :)

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you holiday cheers from across the miles and wishing you a fun holiday filled with love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas precious friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you Batu! We likes the ice skating kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Batu...now we wish we had asked for skates for Christmas...hee hee!

    Love, your pals at the Katnip Lounge

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!