Monday, November 29, 2010

I had to visit the V-E -T....



Vicki and Paul found me limping last week and became very concerned....

Paul found some of my fur out in the front laneway so they think what happened was that because one of our neighbours is babysitting a D-O-G, they think we met in the laneway which I regularly patrol, and we got involved in a small altercation as the D-O-G did not realise that it was MY laneway. So, I must have given the D-O-G a quick right hook and consequently strained some muscles in my upper arm area as when Vicki & Paul played with my paws, I didn't complain, and yet when I walked I was definitely limping.....

So I took it easy for a few days, slowly got better, visited the V-E-T to make sure nothing was broken, and was given an anti-inflammatory injection which perked me up no end....plus the special kangaroo meat meal really helped my recovery.

Now I am back to my normal happy self, meowing for my breakfast and playing outside again. My advice to you - keep away from strangers in the laneway!!!!

14 comments:

  1. We're gald that you're feeling better Batu! Want us to have a word with this D-O-G?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batu, you were very brave to take on that D-O-G! We're glad you're okay now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty silly D-O-G! We bet he won't tanglw with you again.

    pee ess: can you send us a kangaroo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Batu, I am VERY glad the outcome of the encounter was not much worse. I am sure you prefer not to go to the VET, like all of us, but getting a good thorough check over sounds like it was a good idea. tay well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Batu, we are so glad you are feeling better and there was no serious injury...We're sure you scared that dog off with your quick right hook and we hope he's gone for good...Take care, lovely friend...kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  6. The WOOFIE just want to be your 'pal'

    I do think woo need more kangaroo meat to keep woo healing!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: The purple towel has my name and a Sibe pikh monogrammed on it! It was akhtually a gift from Princess Eva and Brice The Handsome's momma last year! SO it got to go visit where it had khome from!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are glad you are feeling better now. That dog needs to know that it is your lane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be careful Batu, you don't want to be hurting yourself or any of those woofie! I'm glad you're doing better though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good advice, Batu! Glad your close encounter with the D-O-G wasn't any more serious and that you are feeling better and back to your usual routines. Purrs-

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really good that you feel better : )
    By the way , I have the kangaroo meat meal too, it's so good and yummy !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you didn't hurt yourself too much and you are feeling much better xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh poor you. I am glad that you are doing ok now as that could have been nasty.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!