Sunday, August 22, 2010

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*



According to my crystal ball, it is Sunday again and time for your weekly affirmation.

For those of you who are not aware, I have been doing these fun Sunday affirmations. Look at the original post here:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Fat Cat.



The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Be generous; share your abundance with others."

How nice is this one? I know this week has been horrific for a lot of kitties, and people in the cat blogosphere..... A lot of kitties have passed over the bridge and left upset mums and dads behind. This is for all of you who have had a loss over the last week, or felt unloved, or just need a pick-me-up...I am sharing my happiness, health and if I could..my Friskies with you.

Enjoy your Sunday.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Batu, I think we all needed that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Batu....you are a wise and caring psychic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful fortune for today. Thank you, Batu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish woo khould share WOO with me!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great post!...Batu, you are amazing in so many ways=you're such a handsome sweetheart!...sending you lots and lots of kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo we didn't know that Charlie stared on one of these cards!

    We're sending purrs to all those that need them after this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a wonderful affirmation, Batu! We really enjoy your weekly "Psychic Sunday" post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very kind of you to share your Friskies, Batu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Batu. We think we all need a pick me up after such a sad week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Batu. You're a sweetie to share with us!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Batu, I think we really needed something cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a great card - we think it is a wonderful message. Thanks, Batu! (And we think your crystal ball is pawsome!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Batu! Thanks for that - love your crystal ball... wonder if my parentals will buy me one?! *ponders*

    Oscar The Cat, NZ

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!