Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Wisdom from the Daredevil Book for Cats



Here is some more wisdom from Prince Cuddles (I didn't turn the page over last week so this is a continuation.....):

More on the Cat Doctrine:

1. If we wanted to be disturbed, we would hang "Do Disturb" Notices on our noses. You will notice that we do not.

2. However, we are not arrogant creatures - well only a little bit - so in payment for our human servants efforts, we sometimes allow ourselves to be scratched, hugged, fed, watered and generally mollycoddled. That is why we are great.

3. Mice and small birds are not our friends.


Thanks again Prince Cuddles for this weeks observations.


Nick Griffiths website - author of The Daredevil Book for Cats

8 comments:

  1. Wondeful "Cat Thesis"-true words dear batu
    I hope you are well.
    I wish you all the best
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get oursleves that book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that mouses and birdies are my fwends. Thats what I tell em so they come out and 'play'with me !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that book sounds like a good read.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess the beans do need a book in order to know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We thinks our mom and dad need to read that book!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!