Friday, September 11, 2009

More on whistling


Thanks for your comments about how you come when called - or what interests you......Skeeter left a funny comment about how she comes to Silent Night being whistled....that reminds me that Vicki whistles Waltzing Matlida (an Aussie folk song) and I absolutely hate it!!! I wake up if asleep, I meeouw loudly and then I eventually leave the room. I will get Vicki to capture it one time on her camera video one time for you all.

For more info on the song Waltzing Matilda, click here:
Waltzing Matilda Origins



4 comments:

  1. MOL and LOL!!! Yeah, Skeeter, she's weird! Maybe you both should join a singing school together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo look furry furry khomfy!

    The purple is soooo your kholour too!

    Mom says she'll be thinking of the Tom Waits version today!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't like mum's singing! In fact no one in the house does, except mum of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our mom's father used to sing Waltzing Matilda a lot so she knows most of the words - she thinks it's one of the saddest songs ever!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!