Friday, April 10, 2009

Full Moons



Don't you love a full moon? With the full moon in the sky this weekend I know I will be having lots of fun out and about. Vicki & Paul tease me when I won't come in and ask where I have been all night. They think I have been out with the boys and playing poker but if only they knew where I really was..... yes, that's right, chasing leaves and shadows...

Here is a picture of me yawning and pretending I am off to bed when really I am planning to sneak out and cavort in the wonderful light of the full moon...hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. I am not allowed out at night. I think this a complete violation of my rights. Hmpf.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I learnt that by destroying furniture I was able to go out at night....but only during full moons. I much prefer to sleep longways in between Vicki & Paul soaking up their bodyheat...

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!